[Swan-dev] ikev2-mobike-03: road.pluto.log: ABORT: ASSERTION FAILED: sr->eroute_owner == SOS_NOBODY (in delete_states_by_connection() at state.c:1382)

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Fri Nov 1 19:57:32 UTC 2019

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> As in the dpd entry in the struct, not things like the underlying shunt.
>
>> my recollect is no. To minimze clear traffic leak during mobike attempt.
>> However,  new IKE packet(s) must leave. Let me check.
>
> Right.  But here there is no interface - any attempt to send goes no where.

It might only be momentarilly lost. Also if the original conn has
auto=route (auto=ondemand) or auto=start, we are expected to never
leak the packets. For KLIPS that mean routing so erouting. It is a
little unclear what that means for XFRM now using our eroute code.
I suggest we re-visit that once we have removed KLIPS.