[Swan-dev] testing vms to F30

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Sun Jun 16 12:56:47 UTC 2019

I put few more changes to make testing VM migrate to F30 using
systemd-networkd

It seems to work for me, atleast on one server. Would someone else please
test it and let me know?
You will need the following two lines in your Makefile.inc.local

KVM_OS=fedora30
KVM_OS_VARIANT = fedora28

on one server I got it working and when I tried to double check I started to
see weired erros in the last couple of days.

2019-06-16T12:51:45.854165Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device virtio-9p-pci,id=fs0,fsdev=fsdev-fs0,mount_tag=swansource,bus=pci.1,addr=0x0: cannot initialize fsdev 'fsdev-fs0': failed to open '/home/build/libreswan': Permission denied
Removing disk 'swanfedora30base.qcow2'

and networks would fail etc..

NOTE:
I have disabled selinux on the guest VM for now. It failes to start network,
systemctl start systemd-networkd

input from SElinux experts welcome, look at fedora30.ks

-antony