[Swan-dev] exploiting DBGF

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Mon Jun 10 20:33:55 UTC 2019

On Sun, Jun 09, 2019 at 11:32:34PM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> DBGF was introduced over a year ago.  It makes code more concise and
> understandable.  I think that it is time to systematically exploit
>
> I started to make the changes but paused: since the changes are pervasive
> (but simple), I should ask if folks have large branches in flight?
>

> If so tell me.  Otherwise I will continue.

I have two in flight, hopping to merge in coming weeks. However, if you
promise to fix the testcases along with the code change go ahead with your
plan. However, if we notice tests broken be prepared to revert.

xfrmi is local change so It should be easy to rebase to your change.

However, first I should push child state for IKEv2 initiator, during
IKE_AUTH.
This needs more fixing. Currently I am seeing some asserts in my branch.