[Swan-dev] testing vms to F30

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Wed Jul 31 13:15:28 UTC 2019

give F30 another try? we are getting closer to move KVM guests to F30

I think one error Paul reported is fixed? it was noticed in
linux-audit-01-ok +002 "ikev1-aggr": unroute-client output: Error: ipv4:
Invalid values in header for route get request.
https://testing.libreswan.org/f30-g816e4b8b2-master/linux-audit-01-ok/OUTPUT/west.console.diff

also Paul added ip route sanitizers.