[Swan-dev] [Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/master

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:20:49 UTC 2019

On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 at 23:25, Paul Wouters <paul at vault.libreswan.fi> wrote:

> New commits:
> commit c46b7d010ba30670a768b1651070a666211e648c
> Author: Paul Wouters <pwouters at redhat.com>
> Date:   Wed Feb 27 23:24:24 2019 -0500
>
>     IKEv1: Another follow up on aa6b8949
>
>     It also broke msgid handling for DPD and DELETE routines.

I suspect this doesn't fix the bug (I went through and tracked down
and fixed all the cases that caused a test fail, this one didn't come
up):

- the host ordered msgid and stored in the header, will be switched to
network order on the way out

- so the hash code should be fed the hton(msgid) value (in fact, there
are so many cases of the same code it should be moved to a function)

Andrew