[Swan-dev] updating VMs [was: Re:ikev2-x509-02-eku]

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sun Feb 3 07:50:39 UTC 2019

| From: Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca>

Thanks for the work you and Andrew have done to address my whining.
You do know that this will only encourage me :-)

| I guess you are not using the latest nss 3.41 ?
|
| Maybe run a yum update in your guests?
| Easiest is to bring up east, west and nic
| ssh root at nic and issue /testing/guestbin/nic-internet
|
| Then ssh into west and east and run yum update
|
| with nss 3.39 the test fails. with 3.41 it passes.

I really don't want to do this.  If we need a version of NSS newer
than my guests have, the test suite's image builders ought to do that.

I'll "make kvm-demolish" and see if this is fixed.
If not, that's a bug in itself.

PS: the host hasn't been updated since October.  That's important
since the suite hangs on my hosts that are up to date.