[Swan-dev] Libreswan library not taking CRLs from the certificate link.

Utkarsh Kumar utkarshkumar84 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 19:16:39 UTC 2019

Hi Paul,
      Thanks for the response, yes my CA certificate doesn't have CRL
attribute but I check many other CA certificate and out of 10 for example ,
only one CA certificate had the CRL distribution point.

Hi Tuomo,
     Thanks for the reply. Here's the compressed version of image of end
certificate showing CRL.

[image: Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 10.23.45 PM.jpg]

Yes, 1 minute is too frequent interval to check of CRL. It was to 1 minute
during debugging of this issue else it was set to 8h default value.

Also, my ipsec connection is restricted to SNMP ports so curl/wget on this
URL is happening fine during the ipsec connection.

Please do let me know if I can share any other essential information.

Regards,
Utkarsh.