[Swan-dev] expirimental : ipsec device/interface aka XFRMi

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Thu Dec 5 06:38:23 UTC 2019

Here is an update from my side.  I rebased the branch. It seems to pass test
cases, console output need fixing due to changes master.

I briefly saw on Paul's laptop xfrmi did not work for him. I tried to
reproduce it no luck so far.  May be something to do with WiFi and other
interfaces? I need more details for this case.

the keyword parsing at them moment is a bit odd.
ipsec-interface=yes|no|<n in hex>
It would be nice to allow decimal numbers. On the other hand we can probably
start with hex:) and fix it soon.

If you have specific use cases that need routed vpn please test and give
feed back.

I am not confident to merge to master. The updown script need more testing.

-antony

test run:
PS https://swantest.libreswan.fi/s2/v3.28-1263-gc1acc431aa-xfrmi-tesrun/