[Swan-dev] Git Breakage - blapi.h (fwd)

António Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Sep 19 10:36:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

i've got the same error on debian jessie:

/home/antonio/libreswan-3.26/programs/pluto/keys.c:75:19: fatal error:
blapi.h: No such file or directory
  #include <blapi.h>
                    ^

But i couldn't find a workaround... this headers are not present on
debian libnss3-dev:

https://packages.debian.org/jessie/amd64/libnss3-dev/filelist

There is a discussion about the missing headers for the pkg nss-pem:

Not sure if they will be included...Currently i couldn't find any pkg
with those headers.

i try to copy the missing headers from the source pkg nss, but no luck..
i got a new error when compiling..

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfreebl

any idea how to compile it on debian jessie or is not supported?

I also had the issue:

libreswan-3.26/lib/libswan/ike_alg_dh.c:323:13: error:
'SEC_OID_CURVE25519' undeclared here (not in a function)

found the solution in:
https://www.mail-archive.com/swan-dev@lists.libreswan.org/msg02454.html

echo "USE_DH31=false" >> Makefile.inc.local

Thanks.

--
Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos
António Silva