[Swan-dev] testing: Strongswan is unhappy on my newly set up machine

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Wed Oct 24 23:29:54 UTC 2018

| From: Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca>

| On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, Andrew Cagney wrote:
|
| >> I see new messages like
| >> +strongswan 5.6.3 must be installed
|
| >> The fedora 28 updates repo has:
| >>
| >> strongswan.x86_64 5.7.1-1.fc28
|
| > 5.7 != 5.6.3.  Which version is on the VMs?

It seems to be a modern one.  So the message was confusing.

| I've fixed this.

Thanks.

| The ikev2 tests fine it seems (although I need to run
| all of them still). The ikev1 interop tests fail (see previous email)

I'm not sure to what mail you are referring.

I'll just run it again and hope that it has been fixed.  I don't have
time to keep fiddling with obscure failures that I didn't cause.  Heaven
knows I cause enough of my own.

Test instability significantly multiplies the time it takes to make
changes.  The multiplier seems to be about 5 recently.