[Swan-dev] analyses of regression in test ikev2-ike-rekey-03

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Sat Jun 23 07:39:53 UTC 2018

thanks Paul. It should fix the common case.
Now that you saw ike-rekey works - migrates child sa.
I will bring up my concern again of handling uniqueids again.

uniqueid related logic (ISAKMP_SA_established) called during ike rekey seems wrong to me.

pst->st_seen_initialc is from the previous INIT exchange.
Wouldn't your fixes wrongly take action during an ike-rekey?
The initial contact was sent in the init?
I am also considering to set st_seen_initialc=false after
duplicating state for IKE rekey.
I wonder if why can carry over st_seen_initialc from to newely rekeyed IKE state.

regards,
-antony