[Swan-dev] analyses of regression in test ikev2-ike-rekey-03

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Jun 18 15:07:27 UTC 2018

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018, Antony Antony wrote:

> Subject: Re: analyses of regression in test ikev2-ike-rekey-03

I updated 9bd57bb654b501 to no longer delete obsoleted IPsec SA states.

This addresses the interop issues with Windows that Izone was seeing,
and seems to fix ikev2-ike-rekey-03. I have to look through the full
testrun once it completes to see if there is any regression on having
multiple IPsec SA's, but seems the old one is getting unrouted
properly.