[Swan-dev] regression in 3ecec8adc Re: [Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/master

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Jun 6 05:17:52 UTC 2018

On Tue, 5 Jun 2018, Antony Antony wrote:

> this commit seems to break one of my v4 only tunnel.
> The remote end resolve to both v6 and v4 (A and AAAA) and it used to work. Now suddenly it is pickinug v6 and not able establish the v4 tunnel.

This should now be fixed. Note if you are using connaddrfamily= that
this keyword has been obsoleted now and should not be needed (and is
ignored with a warning)

Only when using DNS that resolves to both A and AAAA might you need a
keyword, but then you need to use either hostaddrfamily= for the
left/right or clientaddrfamily= for the leftsubnet/rightsubnet family.

It is also no longer needed to use any *addrfamily= keyword for 6in4 or
4in6 connecions.