[Swan-dev] lost art: using TPM for entropy

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:20:04 UTC 2018

FYI,

The place I normally notice a lack of entropy is at the start while
the keys are being created.  So during a test run would be new issue.

Have a look in the debug.log for an unresolved test.  Since it
contains all the boot messages you might be able to spot a pattern for
what is taking so long.

Andrew