[Swan-dev] status of failing tests

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Fri Jan 26 19:32:02 UTC 2018

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018, Antony Antony wrote:

> There is an odd thing in master, I suspect latest tag commit is not yet merged to master.
> make showversion
> 3.22-773-gaafe4eba2-master

Ahh. we tried to leave the tag on the release-3.23 branch so we did not
have to commit, tag, uncommit the version number. I guess this is a
side effect of that. Perhaps we can change the IPSECBASEVERSION to
something where we say 3.24dr-XXXX and for git to then put it the rest
of the short commit id.

> I a noticed a coredump interop-ikev2-strongswan-22-cp-responder-psk

Seems that test didnt run properly on the last run on testing.libreswan.org

http://testing.libreswan.org/results/testing/v3.22-763-gc3545f3-master/interop-ikev2-strongswan-22-cp-responder-psk/OUTPUT/

So it didn't produce a core yet. I guess it is something that needs to
be looked into.

> it is probably during shutdown. Coredump first appeared 2018-01-22-swantest-3.22-739-g4e9bc8ed3-master and was not there in 2018-01-16-swantest-3.22-695-g5e1f56d86-master

git   rev-list --ancestry-path 5e1f56d86..4e9bc8ed3 | wc -l
44

Might be easier to git bisec it if it happens consistently.