[Swan-dev] true or TRUE?

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 01:17:18 UTC 2018

Hugh,

I see 91f7de765cefc33bd8685b6d69d31db64462e4c5 replaced #include
<stdbool.h> with an include of linux/include/libreswan.h ,  When
compared to the contents of "libreswan.h", what the neighbour's dog
thew up in the front yard looks neat and tidy.    The only real
purpose of that file is to keep linix centri code shared between pluto
and klips (kernel) happy, new non-kernel code really doesn't need to
be including it.

Now we could of course try to extract TRUE and FALSE from
"libreswan.h" and, say, create a new standalone libreswan centric
header ("lswbool.h"?).  But lets be honest, to what end?  We've
already got <stdbool.h>, and its been around for going on 18 years
now, so lets use it.

Andrew