[Swan-dev] recent debian changes and build failure?

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Fri Sep 29 02:42:29 UTC 2017

I'm not sure of all the changes made to the debian packaging recently.

In the past, when I ran 'make deb' it would tell me about missing
packages I need. When I first ran it, I got an error about some
Debhelper and systemd, and I manually had to apt-get install dh-systemd.

then it failed on a missing libaudit header, and I had to install
libaudit-dev.

then it failed on selinux.h, and I had to install selinux1-dev

and then I got it to complete the build.

But in packaging/debian/control i do see dh-systemd, libaudit-dev and
selinux1-dev listed under Build-Depends ?