[Swan-dev] test output updated for strongswan-5.6.0

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue Sep 12 16:04:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've updated configurations and output for using strongswan-5.6.0.

Please update all your test images to use this version only. I will
be adding a check to swan-prep soon to stop the test if an older
version is found, to prevent new battles of people commiting old/new
version results.

I've made a fedora22 package available at:
https://download.nohats.ca/strongswan/strongswan-5.6.0-1.fc22.x86_64.rpm

I've pushed updated strongswan packages into fedora 25 and fedora 26.
In a few hours you should be able to get these using:

yum install strongswan --enablerepo=updates-testing

Until then, you should be able to find the binary rpms at:

fedora 25: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=21822523
fedora 26: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=21822309