[Swan-dev] crash after pluto: Fix addresspool reference count

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Fri Oct 6 20:12:50 UTC 2017

On Fri, Oct 06, 2017 at 09:29:33PM +0200, wolfgang at linogate.de wrote:

> > May be you need sharing address pools too, I am not sure.
>
> Sorry, I missed that the initial problem was triggered with a configured
> static ip in /etc/ipsec.d/passwd.

Thanks for this detail. I will stop beating up xauth-pluto-24-lsw299.

> I have added a patch for you for the xauth-pluto-22 test to reproduce lsw299
> with v3.21 and it also triggers the rel_lease_addr crash with my actual patch.

Thanks for the patch to create the test case.
May be I will take look later, first I need break from this now!

> The actual problems seems to be when installing a new addresspool from
> ikev1_xauth.c.
> This code is initially from me and I think when I implemented it I overlooked
> that the pool is shared and not copied for the instance.
> I can look to rework it next week.

Sounds good to me. Once we fix test case, this test case will be part of the
libreswan testing suite. I will delete xauth-pluto-24-lsw299. That is an odd
ball test.

have a nice weekend,
-antony