[Swan-dev] google is marking libreswan e-mail as spam

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:00:39 UTC 2017

On 2 October 2017 at 11:44, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Oct 2017, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>
> Subject: [Swan-dev] google is marking libreswan e-mail as spam
>>
>> I suspect it started about two weeks ago.
>>
>> To quote:  Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages
>> from lists.libreswan.org are
>> spam.  Learn more
>>

> Can you check your gmail received message that was marked spam to check
> the DKIM as per: http://www.appmaildev.com/en/dkim/

I'm not sure what I'm looking for.  Google signs my e-mail fine.

otoh, e-mail from the list doesn't seem to be signed - uploading the raw
message comes back with:

Sender-IP:188.127.201.229
Sender-Domain:vault.libreswan.fi (Paul Wouters)

Query TEXT record from DNS server for: vault.libreswan.fi (Paul Wouters)
Exception: DNS name contains an invalid character

and shows no DKIM or any other ETLA.