[Swan-dev] GSOC - Introduction

Wed Mar 8 19:49:52 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I am Anchit Jain, final year computer science majoring student at Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, India. I am interested in contributing to libreswan under GSOC program.

I have done courses in my university on Network Programming and Computer Networks and do have a fair knowledge of them. I am experienced in C and Python and have also contributed previously to some open source organizations. You can check code for some of my projects which I did for the mentioned courses here https://github.com/anchitjain1234/Online-Hosts-Scanner, https://github.com/anchitjain1234/simulated-shell, https://github.com/anchitjain1234/TCP-Messaging-Server.

I would like to know what should be my next step, to begin with, libreswan development.
--
Sincerely,
Anchit Jain