[Swan-dev] IPSec offload API

Ilan Tayari ilant at mellanox.com
Sun Jun 25 14:41:14 UTC 2017

Hi Paul,

It's been a while since I wrote in swan-dev about the IPSec offload API.

The API has been accepted to Linux 4.11, and we are about to submit the driver for Innova IPSec for inclusion in Linux 4.13.
The driver can be built out-of-tree or ported for 4.11 as well.

We have tested integration of the new API in strongswan (already included in version 5.5.3), but we would like to see it supported in RedHat distros and libreswan as well.

Is there any planned work on this feature?

Ilan.