[Swan-dev] two new test failures

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Tue Jun 20 20:11:39 UTC 2017

There are two new "failures" in the test runs.  This is from two
instances of a new message.

./xauth-pluto-07/OUTPUT/road.console.diff:+005 "modecfg-road-eastnet-psk" #1: Subnet 192.0.2.0/24 already has an spd_route - ignoring

./xauth-pluto-08/OUTPUT/road.console.diff:+005 "modecfg-road-eastnet-psk" #1: Subnet 192.0.2.0/24 already has an spd_route - ignoring

These message were added in 835d41d1 by Oleg Rosowiecki.

I think that the message is correct and I'm wondering if it should be
expected or it is a misconfiguration of the tests.

In these tests, the subnet in question is hardwired into the conn and
is also passed in the xauth/modeconfig exchange.

If this is a mistake in the configuration:

- should the diagnostic be treated as more serious?

- should the test configurations be fixed?

- should the reference logs be fixed?

(I admit that I don't know much about xauth.)