[Swan-dev] Heads up: 'make kvm-test' creates a web site in ./RESULTS/

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:29:36 UTC 2017

After several attempts, I think I've finally stopped GIT being invoked
unintentionally:

- if RESULTS (or LSW_WEBDIR) exists, publish to that directory during
make kvm-test

- if not, print a message saying to run "make web-page" to get things
set up; this can be done at any time - if the tests are still running
then the results so far are published

and to help spot git being invoked unintentionally, the relevant
command is run verbosely (so hopefully it is easier to spot)