[Swan-dev] Single script file for tests

Ondrej Moris omoris at redhat.com
Thu Jul 27 15:54:17 UTC 2017

Yes, please. It would be even better to have init, run and final
merged together so that the whole testing procedure can be written
into a single file. Something like

# cat test.sh
setup (aka init)
east# setup something
east# setup something else
west# setup something

test (run & final)
west# ...
east# ...
west# ...

clean-up (subset of final)
east# ...
west# ...
east# ...

When I want to know what test actually does, I can get a pretty
precise picture from config files and test.sh.

--
Ondrej