[Swan-dev] regression newoe-02-klips rasie some questions.

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:54:55 UTC 2017

> I'll park the changes to to the parser so it checks for kernel support for now.

I've merged in the necessary hooks.  The relevant code, in esp_info.c,
currently looks like:

static bool alg_is_implemented(const struct ike_alg *alg)
{
        if (alg->algo_type == &ike_alg_dh) {
                /* require an in-process/ike implementation of DH */
                return ike_alg_is_ike(alg);
        } else {
                /* ask the kernel? */
                return TRUE;
        }
}

for the moment, what to put in that else clause is left an exercise
left for the reader - there seem to be a few options.