[Swan-dev] errors reported by test suite

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:35:30 UTC 2017

Here, two scripts might help:

On 9 July 2017 at 16:33, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> wrote:
> I get a lot of errors when I run the tests.  Can folks work on fixing
> them?  In some cases, the fix is to update the referencee logs.
>

> lost a data packet -- probably nothing to be done
> ah-pluto-07-klips-netkey/OUTPUT/west.console.diff
> ikev1-algo-esp-sha2-01-netkey-klips/OUTPUT/west.console.diff
> ikev1-algo-esp-sha2-02-netkey-klips/OUTPUT/west.console.diff

testing/pluto/bin/wait-until-alive.sh <dest> [ -I <interface> ]
on the assumption that a connection is coming up it waits until the
first ping gets through

testing/pluto/bin/libreswan-up-down.sh <config> <ping-param>...
this flip-flops <config> (brings it up, waits-until-alive, tears it
down)  (a wish list is for this script to take the algorithm from the
command line)