[Swan-dev] interop-ikev2-strongswan-23-initiator-cp failure

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:52:38 UTC 2017

On 1 July 2017 at 17:31, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> wrote:

> Andrew?  That commit is yours.  But it is a stretch to say you are
> responsible for Strongswan.

Check the IRC logs around the time of the commit.

commit 079395bb668315118474ee2d40e374b42e8b43b8
Date:   Thu Jun 1 16:16:21 2017 -0400

    testing: split base domain create and package install operations

    so that the extra packages are installed after the base domain has
    been rebooted.

    also add "make kvm-upgrade-base-domain" which should update
    an existing base vm with new packages (use with kvm-uninstall
    kvm-install).

    the new files fedora22.mk and fedora25.mk(untested) contain
    the package lists.

It was prompted by the need to update strongswan (and get it and the
testsuite more in sync) but I see the log forgot to mention that :-/
It was followed by a bunch of fixes.

Unfortunately, the new version's output isn't very deterministic,
apparently we should switch command line interfaces..

Andrew