[Swan-dev] resolve_myid()

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Tue Jul 4 15:59:05 UTC 2017

I'm sorry that my question wasn't clearer.

Here's the definition:

const struct id *resolve_myid(const struct id *id)
{
 	return id;
}

It clearly does NOTHING.  It does not allow roadwarriors to declare their
ID since it does nothing.

If we intend to build on it later, that's fine.  But as-is, I don't see
why we have it (or its source file).

Are we intending to make it do something useful?

If so, we should document this with comments on the function.

If not, shall we delete it?