[Swan-dev] config file diagnostics

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Jul 3 14:40:07 UTC 2017

| From: Antony Antony <antony at phenome.org>

| I am just saying "conn us" could be in the test config file.

That's why I've posted all the messages and am leaving it to the
expert(s) to fix.

| aslo looking  git blame v3.1 ./basic-pluto-01/east.conf I notice those.
| It seems 25f4be69 found those un-necessary.

Good detective work.  That Libreswan Build guy is to blame :-)

| may be create a branch with your change and celanup the test cases to comply.

I'd like this to get fixed quickly enough that a branch isn't useful.

To prevent disruption, I'd like the test fixes to hit the tree before
I check in the diagnostic code.  The test fixes themselves ought not
to be disruptive.

| Would this generate warning with readwriteconf? I think readwriteconf should
| be able to expand just the necessary connections that addconn/pluto can
| load.

I don't know.  I don't remember how the whole thing works.  Parts are
counter-intuitive, at least to me.