[Swan-dev] team changes, coverity warning in nic offload

Aviv Heller avivh at mellanox.com
Thu Aug 31 14:26:04 UTC 2017

Hi Antony, Paul, all,

I would like to give an update regarding Mellanox's IPsec dev team:
Ilan is no longer on our team, and I will be replacing him.

I hope to continue his professional and fruitful work in contributing to libreswan's IPsec offload integration.

I will be using aviv at avivh.com<mailto:aviv at avivh.com> address for all non-patch communications.

Antony, regarding the "negative shift" coverity warning, I wasn't able to detect any bug there, and think it is false alarm.
I think that the simplest way to silence it is to work with an unsigned variable.
I will send the patch momentarily.

Thanks,
Aviv