[Swan-dev] setting up tests on a brand new Fedora 23 installation

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon May 9 23:10:26 UTC 2016

Next problem:
when I run
	sh testing/libvirt/install.sh
I get
	qemu-img: /home/build/pool/east.qcow2: Could not create file: Permission denied

This is because I already have an old one.

I fixed this by adding an rm -f to the script.

Next problem:
error: failed to get domain 'swanfedorabase'
error: Domain not found: no domain with matching name 'swanfedorabase'

It seems that swanfedorabase and swanfedorabase.qcow2 are left over from
an old test system.  Still, thse script should survive this and does not.

I fixed that by removing those two files by hand.