[Swan-dev] tests referring to source

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:06:40 UTC 2016

On 10 March 2016 at 10:53, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:
> If I can run make in /testing/lib/libswan that would work for me, but it only compiled if in /source. I would have preferred to stay in pluto-basic-00 because now I had to hack around to get the rest for prompt :)

Can I please have the real Paul back? :-)

For basic-pluto-00, how about:

- run the previously installed
[/usr/local/libexec/libreswan/]{enumcheck,algparse}
- enumcheck and algparse just print to stdout
- the existing console diff logic can check that the output didn't
change, or if it did what happened

so:

- no magic make
- no cat

Since cavs is installed in libexec, I argue prior art :-)

I need to think about newoe-20-ipv6