[Swan-dev] should final.sh shut down pluto?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Jun 27 13:11:59 UTC 2016

| From: Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca>

| I agree that "init" and "run" are artifical names and if we support
| numbers, we might as well get rid of those identifiers.

If a name represents real information then it might convey it better
to a reader than a number.  If it is, in fact, misleading, then it
would be good to get rid of it.

My impression is that right now the names are reasonable but enough
cheating has gone on that they are sometimes misleading.

Is there any way would could offload some of this stuff to some off
the shelf "orchestration" software?  That software is all the rage
these days.