[Swan-dev] some test failures

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:15:16 UTC 2016

On 25 June 2016 at 21:19, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> wrote:
> This sounds really useful.  Too late for me this time, so I didn't try
> it.  Could you put something on the Wiki about this?

I've updated the wiki with notes on "make install-kvm-domains" et.al.,
but not yet this.

In something of a catch-22, I'd rather wait until I know at least one
other person has used the feature and we've ironed out problems.  For
instance, I've found short names work better (the network interfaces
barf otherwise).  Otoh, I'm using the feature to do two full test runs
in parallel every night.