[Swan-dev] should final.sh shut down pluto?

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Sun Jun 26 09:34:30 UTC 2016

> On Jun 26, 2016, at 03:49, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> wrote:
>
> I'm quite unhappy about uncaptured core files.  At the moment, I'm
> not willing to say what a good solution would be.

That's not quite was it is. Not all tests perform a shutdown and so some errors in a shutdown that could cause a core would theoretically not be detected". Any core files made are always detected.

As antony said, it is VERY useful to run a single test and then ssh in while the tunnel is still up. We have a bunch of tests running shutdown but don't for the majority of tests. I think that's fine.

Paul