[Swan-dev] test failures (a rant)

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sun Jun 26 01:30:17 UTC 2016

| From: Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca>

| I haven't done full test runs because I've been having severe problems
| running the test infrastructure at all. Too many things are changing,
| lots of secret sauce on the harnas :/

Really?  It feels to me as if it is getting better.  But I'm hosting
this in Fedora.

I'm using
	programs/utils/kvmrunner.py testing/pluto
to run the tests and
	programs/utils/kvmresults.py testing/pluto
to see what happened.

When things go wrong, I whine at the rest of you and get some help or
sympathy.  I try not to be embarassed by my ignorance since I feel
that it is my contribution to improving the setup.

| I'll see if I can bring testing.libreswan.org back in the loop again.

Good idea, although I never really knew what it was doing.  I didn't
know how we were sharing it.

Perhaps Andrew's posting (that I replied to a minute ago) might allow
for less interference between multiple testers.