[Swan-dev] repo for test-result web site

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:56:54 UTC 2016

I've tried to clean up the code, and pushed.   Specifically:

- the table code no longer uses a local hacked Tiny-Table (switched to 3.0.1)
- the graph code is all in graph.js, and uses d3.v4

There are also two scripts:

- testing/web/setup.sh which _might_ set things up
- testing/web/publish.sh _should_ run the testsuite then publish the
results; it is using testing/utils/json-*.py to generate the input
json)

Hopefully there's enough info for the motivated to set up their own
testing web site and, well, fix it.
OTOH. there must be an existing off-the-shelf test visualization tool
available somewhere.