[Swan-dev] FreeS/WAN in strings

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Jul 11 05:42:06 UTC 2016

We need to eliminate references to FreeS/WAN that are not just historical.

programs/pluto/ikev1_quick.c" line 1696:
	"found KEY RR but not TXT RR. See http://www.freeswan.org/err/txt-change.html.");

That URL still works.  s/freeswan/libreswan/ does not.
For now, I will just remove the reference to the URL.

kernel patches include the string "freeswan".  I don't dare tinker.

I'm not touching:
packaging/suse/sysconfig.network.scripts.libreswan:13:FREESWAN_ADD=
packaging/suse/sysconfig.network.scripts.libreswan:14:FREESWAN_UP=

I'm ignoring most testing files.

I'm ignoring documentation.  For example docs/ipsec.html
I'm guessing some should be deleted.

Let's delete things that no longer functional.  That will make things simpler.