[Swan-dev] [Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/master

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 15:21:53 UTC 2016

On 28 February 2016 at 18:39, Paul Wouters <paul at vault.libreswan.fi> wrote:
> New commits:
> commit 690fc62ba42febcb5b7c7040b6027756fe3c318f
> Author: Paul Wouters <pwouters at redhat.com>
> Date:   Sun Feb 28 18:39:05 2016 -0500
>
>     testing: Added basic-pluto-00 which runs the lib/libswan tests

Something on my build todo list is to try convincing everyone that
libswan should be abandoned; instead build: libpluto.a in
programs/pluto and link whack, cavp, pluto, and the above tests
against that.  I guess this is as good a trigger as any for that
discussion :-)

It's not that I've something against libraries, just that here, the
effort seems to have stalled so badly and for so long that it now just
creates confusion.  If a library or libraries is really desirable then
first straighten out pluto.

thoughts?