[Swan-dev] treat white space changes as a fail

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:39:29 UTC 2016

I think pluto's testsuite has improved to the point where we can
consider white space output changes as a fail (currently there are no
whitespace only differences)  For instance, a change like:

- field: value; field: value
+
+ field:   value;   field:value
+

which is suppress by 'diff -b -B -w', would become an error.

As a side bar, I've pushed a change to the sanitizer so that each end
can be sanitized differently.  For instance, we can be really
aggressive with the strongswan.sed sanitizer without impacting pluto's
output.

Andrew