[Swan-dev] [Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/master

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:40:19 UTC 2016

On 21 April 2016 at 15:30, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2016, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>
>> Someone more familiar with the tests might want to look at:
>>  interop-ikev2-racoon-02-psk-responder
>

> The test has bad reference output, the ping is not supposed to fail.
> I pushed a mangled console so we now it needs fixing.
>
>>  klips-passthrough-00
>

> That's fine, it is testing plaintext is blocked and it is.

Ah.  I tweaked the test to both also confirm that east is live and
make it clear that the second check is expected to fail.

One issue remains, the script wait-until-alive really isn't intended
as a way to confirm that the other end is "dead" - it produces
inconsistent output.  My assumption is that we'd, over time, carefully
craft additional scripts that check for other narrowly defined cases -
confirm-dead, confirm-unreachable, wait-until-offline,
wait-until-reliable, ...

>>  nat-transport-02
>

> That was a bad ping command. fixed.

Thanks.