[Swan-dev] my Sunday/Monday test results

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Sep 7 09:39:29 EEST 2015

As usual, I'm comparing the pass/fail results with the previous run.

================

I upgraded Strongswan.  I was under
the impression that that should cause
more tests to pass.  No such luck.

(Tuomo is building even newer packages.  That probably won't fix this
problem, but it will allow us to interop test more things.)

================

nflog flip-flopped again.

ikev2-43-init-retransmit passed this time.  It has passed fairly
solidly since August 24, except for last time.

newoe-18-poc-block passed this time.  It passed just once previously,
and that was when it was first introduced (around august 24).

newoe-18-private-clear passed this time.  It failed last time but
usually passes.