[Swan-dev] incremental kvm test builds

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:59:45 EEST 2015

Just a heads up.  I've changed the kvm-* targets such as:
  make kvm-update
so that they perform incremental builds.  I.e., they do not delete
$(OBJDIR) (== KVM_OBJDIR == OBJ.kvm) before running make.

This does not affect the more traditional operation:
   make check UPDATEONLY=1
which continues to delete $(OBJDIR) ( == OBJ.linux.x86_64) and then build
from scratch.

If anyone uses the kvm makefile targets and notices problems please let me
know.  The file compile-log.txt should contain a lot of information and
will hopefully help us identify any problems with broken dependencies.

Andrew