[Swan-dev] new test output requires patched pyOpenSSL for dist_certs.py

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed May 13 06:19:29 EEST 2015

Hi,

I ran into a testing issue today with pyOpenSSL, since I regenerated my
x509 certificates for the new output that came in from the nss_pkix
merge. You need a patched pyOpenSSL for md5 CRL support. I've created
packages for fedora22 and fedora21 and put them up at

ftp://ftp.nohats.ca/pyOpenSSL/

I've contacted the fedora maintainer and asked if he (or I) can pull in.

Note that Matt added 40 (!!) nss-cert-* test cases that are not yet in
the TESTLIST, so if you want to run those, you should add them.

Thanks Matt!

Paul, who just started a full test run on master.