[Swan-dev] pluto: Add RFC7383 fragmentation support

Herbert Xu herbert at gondor.apana.org.au
Mon Jun 15 16:25:22 EEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 09:17:41AM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:

> I've confirmed interoperability, although I did notice a buglet that
> the first fragment does not have its first payload's Next Payload
> reset to 0. Subsequent fragments do. We'll fix that for rc3.

IIRC the first payload's NP is supposed to be the real payload
type of the first entry in the encrypted part.  RFC7383 section
2.5:

   o  Next Payload (1 octet) - in the very first fragment (with Fragment
      Number equal to 1), this field MUST be set to the payload type of
      the first inner payload (the same as for the Encrypted payload).
      In the rest of the Fragment messages (with Fragment Number greater
      than 1), this field MUST be set to zero.

Cheers,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herbert at gondor.apana.org.au>