[Swan-dev] testing, testing

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Sun Jun 14 22:19:11 EEST 2015

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 11:38:32AM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> | From: Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca>
>
> | On Sun, 14 Jun 2015, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> |
> | > 31 lines were unique.
> | > 256 appeared twice.
> | >
> | > Why the heck are tests being run twice?  When will it stop?
> |
> | Because you crossed the date line at midnight ?

If it is make check crossing the midnight should not be a problem. It was fixed a long time ago.  I would love to see a proof of this happening. Paul I wonder if you are suggestiong this from your memory or from a recent proof.

> | I use: cd testing/pluto ; find . -name OUTPUT | xargs rm -rf ;
> | ../utils/swantest
> |
> | I'm not sure if it suffers the same problem.

I don't know the latest make file magic. the the I use
make check UPDATE=1

-antony