[Swan-dev] error "make check UPDATE=1"

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Jul 27 15:48:11 EEST 2015

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015, Antony Antony wrote:

> build at blueswan:~/libreswan (master *)$ umask -S
> u=rwx,g=rwx,o=rx
> build at blueswan:~/libreswan (master *)$ umask
> 0002
> build at blueswan:~/libreswan (master *)$
>
> and when inside the vm
>
> [root at east source]# umask -S
> u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx
> [root at east source]# umask
> 0022
> [root at east
>
> looks likes an issue due to P9
> what mask
> inside vm /source
> drwxrwxr-x. 16 1000 1000   4096 Jul 27 03:20 .
>

> what do you have where it works?

That's all identical. And I'm even running the guests in selinux
enforcing mode too. Normally I build manually or using make check
UPDATE=1. I did edit the swan-build/install targets to skip the
module build/install due to my 4.x kernel failing to build klips,
and then it successfully builds and install pluto for me. So I am
still confused why you are seeing issues but I am not.