[Swan-dev] EVENT_RETRANSMIT_DELAY_0

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Thu Jan 29 20:09:21 EET 2015

DELETE_SA_DELAY will be replaced. I am still working on an accurate replacement for:

monobefore(monotimesum(mononow(), deltatime(DELETE_SA_DELAY)), dst->st_event->ev_time)

event_pending could be used.

event_pending(dst->st_event->ev, EV_TIMEOUT, delay)
delay - DELETE_SA_DELAY

of course with the right units. If this works then get rid of ev_time.

still working on replacing the use of EVENT_RETRANSMIT_DELAY_0 with c->r_interval, however, two instances trips me off.  The retransmit is scheduled in 30 seconds, check the #master. That looks odd to me.

ikev1_aggr.c  1383 /* Set up a retransmission event, half a minute hence */
ikev1_xauth.c 1010 /* Set up a retransmission event, half a minute hence */

EVENT_RETRANSMIT_DELAY_CAP is gone.

-antony