[Swan-dev] testing: drifting reference logs

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Jan 5 16:38:37 EET 2015

On Mon, 5 Jan 2015, Antony Antony wrote:

> FYI: interop-ikev2-racoon-03-psk-initiator
> break "make check", because it has an unexpected file eastrun.sh
> It came from a recenct umlpluto to kvmconversion, ffc7bc4d
> I am disabling it in TESTLIST; careful while converting old tests!

I noticed that too when my test results were missing this morning :(

I had fixed up the racoon-02 test and it passed the test, and the other
ones looked similarly complete. I never noticed there was a bogus
assumption of east being able to be the initiator. I'm flipping that
test now and will look at the other ones.